[attrition] Going Postal: "Best Of" submissions?

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Thu Dec 28 17:55:27 EST 2006

In the last week, the "Going Postal" section of attrition.org has been
receiving quite a bit of media attention due to the story originally broken
here:

http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/9999

Attrition was "slashdotted" last Friday, we've done a few phone and email
interviews for the media, and have received dozens of emails about the topic.
So we started to wonder:  what do you, the loyal attrition followers, consider
to be the "best of the best" of the Going Postal section?  So far, we have the
thread listed above and one other up for consideration.

Let us know what you think.  What would round out a "Best Of" list?  Shoot us
an email to staff at attrition.org and let us know.  We'll work on getting the
list compiled for a future release.

http://attrition.org/postal/