[attrition] news: Attrition is now recruiting.. AGAIN

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Sat Aug 12 22:35:31 EDT 2006

oh yeah, about that missing link:

http://attrition.org/news/content/06-08-12.001.html

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006, lyger wrote:

": " Sat Aug 12 05:09:12 EDT 2005
": " Lyger
": "
": " It's been over a year since the last call for volunteers. Don't be
": " worried, attrition.org has been keeping up and going strong over the last
": " twelve months, but we're now looking for a few "spechul" people for our
": " projects.
": "
": " Compensation: None! Volunteers will not get paid. No hookers, no cocaine,
": " no trips to the Caribbean. On a good day you will see ascii pornography
": " when you type your favorite unix editor. On a great day, you get mocked
": " and/or molested by other staff members. On the up side, you do get a shell
": " account here for e-mail, irc and other such activity. With that will be
": " some insulting email address aliases pointing to you to further burden you
": " with spam.
": "
": " Interested? Read on!
": "
": " Hello! The hard one! The Errata section has been stagnant too long. This
": " section of attrition needs work more than ever, with the security industry
": " in such bad shape. Tasks will be updating the page with errata, charlatans
": " and other news of interest.
": "