[attrition] PayPal: Libel, Slander, Theft and Extortion

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Thu May 13 17:25:52 EDT 2004

http://www.attrition.org/~squido/paypal/

PayPal: Libel, Slander, Theft and Extortion
How PayPal is the Biggest of Online Scammers

Thu May 13 14:40:33 MDT 2004
Squido - squido[at]attrition.org

Cliff Notes: PayPal, an eBay company, has no regard or respect for their
customers. This article summarizes my personal experiences with PayPal and
further demonstrates their practices are deceptive, fraudulent and
illegal. This is yet another horror story that can be added to the
countless others out there. [1] [2] [3] [4]

I approached writing this article with a shred of hope that my complaint
would be resolved and my money returned to me. However, after just one
hour of researching and reading other people's horror stories, including
extensive details from ex-PayPal employees, it's a given that PayPal has
stolen money from me as per their standard operating procedure.

[..]