[attrition] Changes to this mail list and some AOL postal mail!

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Mon Mar 22 14:04:34 EST 2004

First, this list is changing from a majordomo list to a mailman based
list. It should be transparent to everyone on the list, but if anything
odd happens don't panic (yet). If you want to leave this glorious list,
you should be able to unsubscribe by visiting the mailman web page at
http://www.attrition.org/mailman/listinfo/attrition or mailing