This PoOr Security Box Has BeEn DefAcEd By:

B_Real

from WFD

World Frenetik Defenders




Facts about Kashmir! :

Location    
The State of Jammu and Kashmir is bordered in north by China, east by autonomous region of Tibet, south by Indian states of Himachal Pradesh and Punjab, and west by Pakistan. 63 per cent of the territory is under Indian occupation; while the rest, 37 per cent, is with Pakistan, called Azad (independent) Jammu and Kashmir (AJK).


Area 
151,360 square kilometres 
Indian-occupied Kashmir: 95,356 sq.kms
Azad Jammu and Kashmir : 56,003 sq.kms  

Population 
13 million (approximate)
Indian-occupied Kashmir: 7.7 million (projected figures, as census has not been held since 1991)  
Azad Jammu Kashmir: 2.58 million (1990 figure)  
Refugees in Pakistan: 1.5 million  
Expatriates: 1.5 million  

  World's oldest dispute

The Kashmir dispute is the oldest unresolved international conflict in the world today. Pakistan considers Kashmir as its core political dispute with India. So does the international community, except India. While Indian security forces are practicing an unprecedented reign of terror in Occupied Kashmir being widely reported world-wide; the Indian government, currently led by Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party, is neither willing to negotiate the issue multilaterally--through international mediation--nor is it ready to sort it out with Pakistan through bilateral negotiations. India and Pakistan have already fought two wars over Kashmir. The exchange of fire between their forces across the Line of Control, which separates Azad Kashmir from Occupied Kashmir, is a routine affair. Now that both India and Pakistan have acquired nuclear weapons potential, the possibility of a third war between them over Kashmir, which may involve the use of nuclear weapons, cannot be ruled out. The likely nuclear disaster in South Asia, whose cause may be Kashmir, can be averted with an intervention by the international community. Such an intervention is urgently required to put an end to Indian atrocities in Occupied Kashmir and prepare the ground for the implementation of UN resolutions, which call for the holding of a plebiscite to determine the wishes of the Kashmiri people.   

Cause of the Kashmir dispute

Indias forcible occupation of the State of Jammu and Kashmir in 1947 is the main cause of the dispute. India claims to have 'signed' a controversial document, the Instrument of Accession, on 26 October 1947 with the Maharaja of Kashmir, in which the Maharaja obtained India's military help against popular insurgency. The people of Kashmir and Pakistan do not accept the Indian claim. There are doubts about the very existence of the Instrument of Accesion. The United Nations also does not consider Indian claim as legally valid: it recognises Kashmir as a disputed territory. Except India, the entire world community recognises Kashmir as a disputed territory. The fact is that all the principles on the basis of which the Indian subcontinent was partitioned by the British in 1947 justify Kashmir becoming a part of Pakistan:  the State had majority Muslim population, and it not only enjoyed geographical proximity with Pakistan but also had essential economic linkages with the territories constituting Pakistan.


Shoutz to All WFD members:

Nightman, M0r0n, sub-0, laughing3y3s, h3ll rais3r, Noogie, B1n4ry C0d3, T|{ g, Brake^off and me.

Friendz shoutz:

Ador, Mers, Claser, Barko, LK, Dftkey, #hackers #wfd Sound, Rekado,*kArLa*, Penny, JJmonte, shaitana and u guys of suporting us and to they who do Graffiti like ER, 8PK, NCA and CT

People who support WFD:

M4nuel, F0UL, ShC0d3, ninoide, Assdebuger, Alhdeath, nin0, Incubus, Sentinel, dec0d3r, B0OB, Misoskian, Tahum, kr4kr0k, Bigbyte, Telnet2, The-Rev, Downkaos, Syr0kill, dislexik, anonimouz, Apocalypsedow and you.


Team Shoutz:

SM0KED CREW

NFC

HACKWEISER

SILVER LORDS

ANTI SECURITY HACKERS



Extra Shoutz to:

Attrition.org and Alldas.de

And you Guyz in Sm0ked Crew coz u rulez and u have good ppl in your team.




Admin Sorry about this, thankz for the free hosting, thankz for all u guyz outhere of suporting us.

If u wanna help us, please contact me or contact us.

kamaleon_korn@hushmail.com

or

wfd2001@nightmail.com



Nothing was harmed Admin, try to secure your server, man