As much as We would like to talk about Pakistan's right to having Kashmir as it's province We won't. We are beyond that now. We don't really care who gets Kashmir. 
All we want is to stop the violence in Kashmir. Innocent people are being killed daily by Indian soldiers simply because of what these people believe in. The Kashmiris support Pakistan despite the option of independence, yet the international community (as a whole) does not do  anything about it, and pretends it's not happening. (If you don't believe us, then go do a UN supervised survey, 80% of the people in Kashmir will vote for Pakistan, the other 20% are Indian soldiers). Let us assure you, people are dieing in kashmir as you read this. they have been dieing for the last 50 years and no one has done anything about it. india claims it's pakistani troops that it is so efficiently killing. oh really? that's news to me. since when did women and children and  handicapped people join the pakistan army? since when did the rape of innocent women and children become an "effective method of stopping terrorists"? 

We are sick of this. We want the Indians to back off. We will be damned if they do, 
but nonetheless, we want you people to know exactly what's going on and HAS 
been going on in Kashmir for the last 50 years. While you people sit in your comfortable 
homes/offices with computer, electricity, food, water, and most important of all; freedom, 
eighteen people are brutally murdered in Kashmir by Indian soldiers DAILY, and that's a 
highly rough estimate as another three hundred or so people go 'missing' every day. 
And for what? Simply because they want to believe in whatever they want. 
They want to be able to live without fear of being killed, without worrying about 
where to get their next meal, and where to run when the Indian soldiers come. 


   Previous work (Archieved Here)

Greets to
PHC #flem XPERiENCE crew,, , ,,,,, rest of #!GFORCE 
and Freedom fighters of Kashmir (the mujhaideens), hexa labs, MAN|AC, Tribunal ,axess 
kngstr0ke, Peacemaker, msgmen0t, aekpani, , DEATHaCES, DEADgH0sT, cen, RR, symetrixx, 
root66, Sysop, justagirl dayzee ,blueberry ,apathy13, antipent, Jaguar ,BigPoppa, 
PoWerPr0, bo-k-rra, core, bs, live, none(leviatan),  cruciphux (we gotit rightthis time ;)?) 
, SugarKing espionage, defcon, melt, slader, lyp0x, xessor, max0r, wrLiner, DA^BOMB,
#rootworrm, aKt0r , b1nary 0utlawz ,axess, hwa-security, !b0f, all peeps at flem, ^diVine ,stella
rsh, f0rpaxe, Ursel ,Earizer ,and who ever we've missed .

comments/suggestions: (PGP key will be available soon)