From: Jo Mam (jplated21@yahoo.com)
To: lyger[at]attrition.org
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:42:06 -0800 (PST)

i hear your good. I would like your help.

-sincerely
a geeky kid who gets beat up


From: lyger (lyger[at]attrition.org)
To: Jo Mam (jplated21@yahoo.com)
Bcc: postal[at]attrition.org
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 23:53:05 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: your mail

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010, Jo Mam wrote:

: i hear your good. I would like your help.
: 
: -sincerely
: a geeky kid who gets beat up

I hear you're a male from San Antonio who registered your Yahoo account on
January 26.  Whether true or not, please go chug a six-pack of cock.


From: Jo Mam (jplated21@yahoo.com)
To: lyger (lyger[at]attrition.org)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:56:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: your mail

look buddy im just looking for help, not a cop or fbi or whatever. can you 
hack myspace pages? can you help me learn?


From: lyger (lyger[at]attrition.org)
To: Jo Mam (jplated21@yahoo.com)
Bcc: postal[at]attrition.org
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 00:06:47 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: your mail


On Wed, 10 Feb 2010, Jo Mam wrote:

: look buddy im just looking for help, not a cop or fbi or whatever. can 
: you hack myspace pages? can you help me learn?

You could be NSA.  Or KGB.  Or a pirate.

arrrrrrgh.

or worse, cji


From: Jo Mam (jplated21@yahoo.com)
To: lyger (lyger[at]attrition.org)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:11:45 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: your mail
Parts/Attachments:
   1 Shown   ~23 lines  Text
   2   OK    ~13 lines  Text
----------------------------------------

im a freshman in highschool with a crappy life, my only major groups id be 
invovled in are chess club i dont think they have goverment connections


From: lyger (lyger[at]attrition.org)
To: Jo Mam (jplated21@yahoo.com)
Bcc: postal[at]attrition.org
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 00:22:35 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: your mail


On Wed, 10 Feb 2010, Jo Mam wrote:

: im a freshman in highschool with a crappy life, my only major groups id be 
: invovled in are chess club i dont think they have goverment connections

Myspace, Myspace... I remember that from years ago.  A story...

A long time ago, I was in Burma, my friends and I were working for the
local government. They were trying to buy the loyalty of tribal leaders by
bribing them with precious stones. But their caravans were being raided in
a forest north of Rangoon by a bandit. So we went looking for the stones.
But in six months, we never found anyone who traded with him. One day I
saw a child playing with a ruby the size of a tangerine. The bandit had
been throwing them away because he thought it was good sport. Because some
men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought,
bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the
world burn.

How does that make you feel?


From: Jo Mam (jplated21@yahoo.com)
To: lyger (lyger[at]attrition.org)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:23:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: your mail

hmmm like i wanna watch batman. how does it make you feel?


From: lyger (lyger[at]attrition.org)
To: Jo Mam (jplated21@yahoo.com)
Bcc: postal[at]attrition.org
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 00:27:42 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: your mail


On Wed, 10 Feb 2010, Jo Mam wrote:

: hmmm like i wanna watch batman. how does it make you feel?

Makes me feel like if you spent more time on Google than asking complete
strangers if they hack, you'd be a lot better off, maybe even be able to
quit chess club.


From: Jo Mam (jplated21@yahoo.com)
To: lyger (lyger[at]attrition.org)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:26:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: real

my neighbor who lives downstairs works for geek squad and he told me the 
story of how you hacked into a college. Is that true or were you just 
messing with the guy?


From: Jo Mam (jplated21@yahoo.com)
To: lyger (lyger[at]attrition.org)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:30:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: your mail

i get that kinda, but i cant muscle the guys at my school. and i would really 
like to mess with them with their myspace pages since i always hear them 
talking about it. "some guys wanna watch the world burn" right?


From: lyger (lyger[at]attrition.org)
To: Jo Mam (jplated21@yahoo.com)
Bcc: postal[at]attrition.org
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 00:38:38 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: your mail


On Wed, 10 Feb 2010, Jo Mam wrote:

: i get that kinda, but i cant muscle the guys at my school. and i would really 
: like to mess with them with their myspace pages since i always hear them 
: talking about it. "some guys wanna watch the world burn" right?

If they still have MySpace pages and you don't, then you've already won.
Might take you a few years to realize it, but you'll be better off staying
ahead of the curve, not following those who are still on it.


From: Jo Mam (jplated21@yahoo.com)
To: lyger (lyger[at]attrition.org)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:42:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: your mail

i mean i feel ahead of the curb im in AP english as a freshman and i have an A 
in pre cal but i dont want to be book smart i want to learn how to idk do what 
you do. i dont want to join myspace i want make their lives misreable with it


From: lyger (lyger[at]attrition.org)
To: Jo Mam (jplated21@yahoo.com)
Bcc: postal[at]attrition.org
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 00:49:06 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: your mail


On Wed, 10 Feb 2010, Jo Mam wrote:

: i mean i feel ahead of the curb im in AP english as a freshman and i have an 
: A in pre cal but i dont want to be book smart i want to learn how to idk do 
: what you do. i dont want to join myspace i want make their lives misreable 
: with it

If you really want to stay ahead of the curve, I only have one lesson to
teach:

http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/9999

That's the answer you wanted.  The lesson:  don't be stupid.


From: Jo Mam (jplated21@yahoo.com)
To: lyger (lyger[at]attrition.org)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:54:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: your mail

THAT REALLY HAPPENED! holy cow you are the man, i thought my neighbor was 
messing with me! plz help me


From: lyger (lyger[at]attrition.org)
To: Jo Mam (jplated21@yahoo.com)
Bcc: postal[at]attrition.org
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 01:52:19 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: your mail


On Wed, 10 Feb 2010, Jo Mam wrote:

: THAT REALLY HAPPENED! holy cow you are the man, i thought my neighbor was 
: messing with me! plz help me

You are completely missing the point.  Don't bother mailing back.

*sigh*  Fucking kids.


From: Jo Mam (jplated21@yahoo.com)
To: lyger (lyger[at]attrition.org)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:55:10 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: your mail

oh ok i get it, you dont help people for selfish personal gain. Im desperate 
this isnt selfish i really do need help.



main page ATTRITION feedback