From: Leron Konowiecki (leronlb@gmail.com)
To: lyger@attrition.org
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 10:06:46 +0300
Subject: Question for you or other Attrition members

Lyger-
Was wondering if you or anyone else can get into my school system and change
my grades. Nothing law related, simple system, hopefully nothing major.
Compensation of course.

Please let me know.

Thanks.




From: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
To: Leron Konowiecki (leronlb@gmail.com)
Cc: lyger@attrition.org, 
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 21:54:06 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Question for you or other Attrition members

On Sun, 30 Aug 2009, Leron Konowiecki wrote:

> Was wondering if you or anyone else can get into my school system and change my grades. Nothing law related, simple system, 
> hopefully nothing major. Compensation of
> course.
>
> Please let me know.

Sure.  We specialize in that kind of shit.  Behold...

http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/9999

As an aside, if you could afford my services, you wouldn't be needing to go to school.  You'd instead be enjoying your lifelong 
vacation getting your dick sucked by a hot redhead with all-natural tits on a crowded Caribbean beach.

Alas, I do not have that kind of dream life and instead have to settle with getting such pleasures only on weekends while I spend 
my weekdays fielding phenomenally fuckwitted questions like this from people like you.

NEXT!

.c




From: lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
To: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
Cc: Leron Konowiecki (leronlb@gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 21:59:47 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Question for you or other Attrition members


On Wed, 2 Sep 2009, Cancer Omega wrote:

": " On Sun, 30 Aug 2009, Leron Konowiecki wrote:
": "
": " > Was wondering if you or anyone else can get into my school system and
": " > change my grades. Nothing law related, simple system, hopefully nothing
": " > major. Compensation of course.
": " >
": " > Please let me know.
": "
": " Sure.  We specialize in that kind of shit.  Behold...
": "
": " http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/9999
": "
": " As an aside, if you could afford my services, you wouldn't be needing to go
": " to school.  You'd instead be enjoying your lifelong vacation getting your
": " dick sucked by a hot redhead with all-natural tits on a crowded Caribbean
": " beach.
": "
": " Alas, I do not have that kind of dream life and instead have to settle with
": " getting such pleasures only on weekends while I spend my weekdays fielding
": " phenomenally fuckwitted questions like this from people like you.
": "
": " NEXT!
": "
": " .c

Yeah, and if I had a dime for every time some dumb motherfucker emailed me
directly since Paul Mac's article came out, I'd have... like, ten bucks.

"Hey, ten bucks is ten bucks."
-- Bob and Doug McKenzie




From: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
To: lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
Cc: Leron Konowiecki (leronlb@gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 22:04:50 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Question for you or other Attrition members

On Wed, 2 Sep 2009, lyger wrote:

> Yeah, and if I had a dime for every time some dumb motherfucker emailed me directly since Paul Mac's 
> article came out, I'd have... like, ten bucks.

Ten bucks.  Is that enough for decent ass rental?

.c




From: lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
To: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
Cc: Leron Konowiecki (leronlb@gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 22:08:15 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Question for you or other Attrition members


On Wed, 2 Sep 2009, Cancer Omega wrote:

": " On Wed, 2 Sep 2009, lyger wrote:
": "
": " > Yeah, and if I had a dime for every time some dumb motherfucker emailed
": " > me directly since Paul Mac's article came out, I'd have... like, ten
": " > bucks.
": "
": " Ten bucks.  Is that enough for decent ass rental?

Thanks.  For that reference, now we have to combine assclown email threads!

what the fuck, over?




From: Apathetic Lucidity (apacid@attrition.org)
To: lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
Cc: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org), Leron Konowiecki (leronlb@gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 01:49:24 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Question for you or other Attrition members

> ": " Ten bucks.  Is that enough for decent ass rental?

What the fuck is wrong with you two? You know damn well that ass rental can only be paid for in booze and blow.

Or animal crackers. I fucking LOVE animal crackers.

a.l.




From: lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
To: Apathetic Lucidity (apacid@attrition.org)
Cc: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org), Leron Konowiecki (leronlb@gmail.com), 
security curmudgeon (jericho@attrition.org)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 02:14:20 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Question for you or other Attrition members



On Thu, 3 Sep 2009, Apathetic Lucidity wrote:

": " > ": " Ten bucks.  Is that enough for decent ass rental?
": "
": " What the fuck is wrong with you two? You know damn well that ass rental can
": " only be paid for in booze and blow.
": "
": " Or animal crackers. I fucking LOVE animal crackers.

You sick fuck, who the hell would crack animals?  I'm reporting you to
PETA.  Wait... even better...

OH HI JERICHO.





From: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
To: lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
Cc: Apathetic Lucidity (apacid@attrition.org), Leron Konowiecki (leronlb@gmail.com), 
security curmudgeon (jericho@attrition.org)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 03:06:10 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Question for you or other Attrition members

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009, lyger wrote:

> ": " Or animal crackers. I fucking LOVE animal crackers.
>
> You sick fuck, who the hell would crack animals?  I'm reporting you to PETA.  Wait... even better...
>
> OH HI JERICHO.

(((and a chill filled the room)))

Hide!!

.c



From: security curmudgeon (jericho@attrition.org)
To: lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
Cc: Apathetic Lucidity (apacid@attrition.org), Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org), 
Leron Konowiecki (leronlb@gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 02:17:35 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Question for you or other Attrition members


: ": " Or animal crackers. I fucking LOVE animal crackers.
:
: You sick fuck, who the hell would crack animals?  I'm reporting you to
: PETA.  Wait... even better...
:
: OH HI JERICHO.

Enjoy tasty animal crackers.

Crack on animals and I crack your skull like I crack nuts in my cheeks.

(err, that didn't come out right i don't think)




From: lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
To: security curmudgeon (jericho@attrition.org)
Cc: Apathetic Lucidity (apacid@attrition.org), Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org), 
Leron Konowiecki (leronlb@gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 02:21:07 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Question for you or other Attrition members


On Thu, 3 Sep 2009, security curmudgeon wrote:

": " : ": " Or animal crackers. I fucking LOVE animal crackers.
": " :
": " : You sick fuck, who the hell would crack animals?  I'm reporting you to
": " : PETA.  Wait... even better...
": " :
": " : OH HI JERICHO.
": "
": " Enjoy tasty animal crackers.
": "
": " Crack on animals and I crack your skull like I crack nuts in my cheeks.
": "
": " (err, that didn't come out right i don't think)

spit them out.  they're mine.

OH HI LERON ARE YOU STILL HERE?




From: security curmudgeon (jericho@attrition.org)
To: lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
Cc: Apathetic Lucidity (apacid@attrition.org), Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org), 
Leron Konowiecki (leronlb@gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 02:22:41 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Question for you or other Attrition members


what the fuck is a "leron"?




From: lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
To: security curmudgeon (jericho@attrition.org)
Cc: Apathetic Lucidity (apacid@attrition.org), Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org), 
Leron Konowiecki (leronlb@gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 02:28:58 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Question for you or other Attrition members


that's a good point.  it might be a cross between a... lemur... and a, um,
ron?

http://www.woolgathering.net/archives/cat_rons_animal_crackers_hat.html

ANIMAL CRACKERS!  (sick fucks)


On Thu, 3 Sep 2009, security curmudgeon wrote:

": "
": " what the fuck is a "leron"?





From: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
To: lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
Cc: Leron Konowiecki (leronlb@gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 03:02:23 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Question for you or other Attrition members

On Wed, 2 Sep 2009, lyger wrote:

> ": " Ten bucks.  Is that enough for decent ass rental?
>
> Thanks.  For that reference, now we have to combine assclown email threads!

Just another value-added from Cancer Omega's Threads-R-Us!

> what the fuck, over?

Don't look at me, man.  I just work here.

.c




From: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
To: Apathetic Lucidity (apacid@attrition.org)
Cc: lyger (lyger@attrition.org), Leron Konowiecki (leronlb@gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 03:05:31 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Question for you or other Attrition members

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009, Apathetic Lucidity wrote:

> > ": " Ten bucks.  Is that enough for decent ass rental?
>
> What the fuck is wrong with you two? You know damn well that ass rental can only be paid for in booze and blow.

And photoshop pr0n.  Speaking of which, I'll need better pictures of Leron's face for the next batch of blackmail material.

> Or animal crackers. I fucking LOVE animal crackers.

So that's where those cream-coated fuckers come from.  Kee-rap.

.c




From: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
To: lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
Cc: security curmudgeon (jericho@attrition.org), Apathetic Lucidity (apacid@attrition.org), 
Leron Konowiecki (leronlb@gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 03:07:36 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Question for you or other Attrition members

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009, lyger wrote:

> ": " : ": " Or animal crackers. I fucking LOVE animal crackers.
> ": " :
> ": " : You sick fuck, who the hell would crack animals?  I'm reporting you to
> ": " : PETA.  Wait... even better...
> ": " :
> ": " : OH HI JERICHO.
> ": "
> ": " Enjoy tasty animal crackers.
> ": "
> ": " Crack on animals and I crack your skull like I crack nuts in my cheeks.
> ": "
> ": " (err, that didn't come out right i don't think)
>
> spit them out.  they're mine.
>
> OH HI LERON ARE YOU STILL HERE?

I think he's busy explaining why all his grades have suddenly been changed into "FUCKING ANIMAL CRACKERS, MAN!!!" 
on his transcripts.

.c




From: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
To: security curmudgeon (jericho@attrition.org)
Cc: lyger (lyger@attrition.org), Apathetic Lucidity (apacid@attrition.org), Leron Konowiecki (leronlb@gmail.com)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 03:09:09 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Question for you or other Attrition members

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009, security curmudgeon wrote:

> what the fuck is a "leron"?

A small particle left over from the smashing of a 'moron,' I think.

.c




From: attrition intern (mage@attrition.org)
To: lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
Cc: Apathetic Lucidity (apacid@attrition.org), Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org), 
Leron Konowiecki (leronlb@gmail.com), security curmudgeon (jericho@attrition.org)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 19:22:32 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Question for you or other Attrition members


Well animals ON crack can be mildly amusing if those watching them are on something less potent themselves.   Hrmmmm.....

On Thu, 3 Sep 2009, lyger wrote:

>
>
> On Thu, 3 Sep 2009, Apathetic Lucidity wrote:
>
> ": " > ": " Ten bucks.  Is that enough for decent ass rental?
> ": "
> ": " What the fuck is wrong with you two? You know damn well that ass rental can
> ": " only be paid for in booze and blow.
> ": "
> ": " Or animal crackers. I fucking LOVE animal crackers.
>
> You sick fuck, who the hell would crack animals?  I'm reporting you to
> PETA.  Wait... even better...
>
> OH HI JERICHO.




From: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
To: attrition intern (mage@attrition.org)
Cc: lyger (lyger@attrition.org), Apathetic Lucidity (apacid@attrition.org), 
Leron Konowiecki (leronlb@gmail.com), security curmudgeon (jericho@attrition.org)
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 23:05:16 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Question for you or other Attrition members

On Fri, 4 Sep 2009, attrition intern wrote:

> Well animals ON crack can be mildly amusing if those watching them are on something less potent themselves.  Hrmmmm.....

What do you suggest?  I'm partial to Liquid Wrench.

.c





main page ATTRITION feedback