From: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
To: jericho@attrition.org
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 20:21:15 +0000

I have visited your site and it seems very interesting. You have a very nice 
compliation of pictures.

However, i was deeply shocked to see some of the pictures, particularly the 
one of the plane going in to the holiest shrine of the muslims. I think it 
is called "you want holy war"

I suggest this picture be removed because the web site is being preducice 
towards my religion and also 1.2Billion muslims (more than half of whom are converts).

I understand your hatred towards Islam, but you are provoking more hatred towards 
yourself by publisihing thus images. If the images are not removed, then surely 
you will learn your mistake, shortly!

May i take this oppurtunity to inform you that the September 11th Attack was done 
by Jews who have now admitted it. The conducted this traitorius act with permission 
of the CIA and funding of the American people.




From: security curmudgeon (jericho@attrition.org)
To: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 16:46:05 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: your mail


: I have visited your site and it seems very interesting. You have a
: very nice compliation of pictures.

Thanks!

:  However, i was deeply shocked to see some of the pictures,
: particularly the one of the plane going in to the holiest shrine of
: the muslims. I think it is called "you want holy war"

:  I suggest this picture be removed because the web site is being
: preducice towards my religion and also 1.2Billion muslims (more than
: half of whom are converts).

And you don't care that I leave up images insulting black people, asians,
christians or any other group? That sounds like prejudice to me..

:  I understand your hatred towards Islam, but you are provoking more

Obviously you don't. I have no hatred towards Islam. I put over 4,000
funny imagines in one place, some of which are not "politically correct".
They are going to piss off someone, no matter what side they favor. It's a
fact of life, and it's one other thing that escapes you .. humor.

: hatred towards yourself by publisihing thus images. If the images are
: not removed, then surely you will learn your mistake, shortly!

This sounds like a threat. Can I begin to infer things about you, Islam,
your religion etc? Are you living up to the stereotype you dislike?

:  May i take this oppurtunity to inform you that the September 11th
: Attack was done by Jews who have now admitted it. The conducted this
: traitorius act with permission of the CIA and funding of the American
: people.

Oh, gee, thanks for informing me of this! If you'd like to cite anything
that resembles proof i'd love to read it. Citing a half dozen articles
that suggest this conspiracy theory don't count. I want facts. If you can
not product it, then you are guilty of lying, which I am sure is a no-no
in your great religion.. right?




From: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
To: jericho@attrition.org
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 20:48:06 +0000
Subject: Re: your mail
Parts/Attachments:
   1  Shown    103 lines  Text
   2            15 KB     Image
   3            24 KB     Image
   4            30 KB     Image
   5            53 KB     Image
   6            21 KB     Image
   7           153 KB     Image
   8            79 KB     Image
   9            59 KB     Image
   10           63 KB     Image
----------------------------------------


I thought i would never receive a reply, but i was wrong. Anyhow, if you 
think you and your web site are so great, then publish some of these pictures. 
Because, i have not seen any against America - the biggest terrorist of all.

And dont judge my religion, because its obvious you havent got a fucks clue 
about it. And wat are you on about stereotyping? You white boy!



From: security curmudgeon (jericho@attrition.org)
To: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 17:06:17 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: your mail


: I thought i would never receive a reply, but i was wrong. Anyhow, if
: you think you and your web site are so great, then publish some of
: these pictures. Because, i have not seen any against America - the
: biggest terrorist of all.
:
: And dont judge my religion, because its obvious you havent got a fucks
: clue about it. And wat are you on about stereotyping? You white boy!

Oh yes, this is real motivation to put your images up.

I had an honest reply with valid points, even thought you made indirect
threats against me. You then made claims of CIA and American involvement,
and I asked for proof. Instead, you call me a white boy.

How am I supposed to think anything other than "stereotypes are grounded
in reality"?

And if you haven't seen any images against America, then are you blind,
stupid or in a state of denial. Which is it?

http://www.attrition.org/gallery/politics/

Most of these images are insulting to various parts of American life.

http://www.attrition.org/gallery/police/

Insulting our law enforcement.

http://www.attrition.org/gallery/other/religion/

Insulting our religions.

http://www.attrition.org/gallery/other/wimmen/

Insulting our women.

So once again.. blind, stupid, or denial? Choose one. You clearly have
little understanding of your own religion, which you no doubt shove at
anyone you can.




From: security curmudgeon (jericho@attrition.org)
To: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 17:16:57 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: your mail


: I thought i would never receive a reply, but i was wrong. Anyhow, if
: you think you and your web site are so great, then publish some of
: these pictures. Because, i have not seen any against America - the
: biggest terrorist of all.

I'll answer my own question. You are blind, stupid, AND in denial. You
unbelievable fucktard.

bush-monkey you sent, is up on the gallery already.
http://www.attrition.org/gallery/politics/bush/tn/CuriousGeorge-2.jpg.html
http://www.attrition.org/gallery/politics/bush/tn/CuriousGeorge.jpg.html

We kept these two images up despite a legal threat demanding us to remove
them due to copyright infringement.

you sent bush_pope .. did you get this straight off our gallery?
http://www.attrition.org/gallery/politics/bush/tn/bush_pope.jpg.html

The most amusing is you sending "usa_today" without noticing this:
http://www.attrition.org/gallery/other/tn/world_according_to_america.gif.html

Look at the bottom and you will see that we link to a web page that goes
into extensive detail about the image, the copies of it, and more.

You are doing great in further perpetuating the stereotype you hate so
much.




From: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
To: jericho@attrition.org
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 21:01:11 +0000
Subject: Re: your mail


Go kiss your dog, you stupid faggot!

And i aint blind cus them pics are full of shit, jus like you and ur fucked 
leaders. And i think its you who is falling in to a state of despair. And 
don't talk to me of my religion cus u kno fuck all. Actually, you are fuck 
all! Ask you own women, they even mova away from you ppl, cus u smeall, never 
wash your hands, and have small "dicks". But im sure urs is on ur head.

Now leave me alone.

And your site sucks! Jus like your mother!




From: security curmudgeon (jericho@attrition.org)
To: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 17:20:17 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: your mail


: Go kiss your dog, you stupid faggot!
:
: And i aint blind cus them pics are full of shit, jus like you and ur
: fucked leaders. And i think its you who is falling in to a state of
: despair. And don't talk to me of my religion cus u kno fuck all.
: Actually, you are fuck all! Ask you own women, they even mova away
: from you ppl, cus u smeall, never wash your hands, and have small
: "dicks". But im sure urs is on ur head.

You fit the stereotype perfectly. What's next, jihad against attrition.org
because you were too stupid to look around before whining like a bitch?

: Now leave me alone.

What a pussy. You cry to us then snivel in the corner. "leave me alone,
wah!"

Your replies will do well on our Going Postal section, so the rest of the
world can see what kind of people you are.




From: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
To: jericho@attrition.org
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 21:11:24 +0000
Subject: Re: your mail


Thank You very much for publishing MY pictures. And no i didnt get them 
from your retarded site. And im no fucktard, u lil prick face knobcheese sucker!

And wat stereotypes are you on about. I hate people like you who are full of 
shit and cant accept other cultures and religions and start wars, you fools!!

Go screw your mum and leave me alone!



From: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
To: jericho@attrition.org
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 21:13:36 +0000
Subject: Re: your mail


"What kind of people we are" Thats your biggest mistake u cockney fools. 
We are individuals, u shud luk more so than just our religion.

And Jihad against nonbelievers not some stinking site like this which is 
full of white boy shit!!

And it aint me whining u lil scum. Jus fuck off and live ur own life b4 
i blow ur fucking nation to pieces and believe me, i have the powers, cus u 
aint got a clue who i am.

You stupid birdbrain!




From: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
To: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
Cc: Sick Little Monkeys (bastards@attrition.org)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 18:24:51 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: your mail

On Mon, 19 May 2003, Omar Mirza wrote:

> I have visited your site and it seems very interesting. You have a
> very nice compliation of pictures.

Thanks.  Couldn't have done it without all the sick little monkeys of the
world.

> However, i was deeply shocked to see some of the pictures,
> particularly the one of the plane going in to the holiest shrine of
> the muslims. I think it is called "you want holy war"
>
> I suggest this picture be removed because the web site is being
> preducice towards my religion and also 1.2Billion muslims (more than
> half of whom are converts).

No.

Why?  Because we are a participating member of the Equal Opportunity
Offender program (EOO).  We seek to piss of every group there is, no
matter how large, small, insignificant or influential they may be.  We're
glad you have taken note of our efforts to piss off the members of the
"Religion of Peace" who are so "peaceful" that they're willing to KILL us
to prove it.

> I understand your hatred towards Islam, but you are provoking more
> hatred towards yourself by publisihing thus images.

We don't hate Islam.  Besides, even if we did, what would it matter to you
what a bunch of "infidels" think, eh?  Eh?

> If the images are not removed, then surely you will learn your
> mistake, shortly!

So much for the First Amendment, hm?  Isn't that special?

Let's make a few thinks nice and *sparkling* clear, Sirrah:

1.      We don't take orders from you.
2.      We don't give a Taliban's ass if you hate us.
3.      You think you're going to threaten us with impunity?
        You got another think coming, Osama.
4.      Kiss my Irish Republican ass, you clay-eating toad-faced PUKE.

> May i take this oppurtunity to inform you that the September 11th
> Attack was done by Jews who have now admitted it. The conducted this
> traitorius act with permission of the CIA and funding of the American
> people.

Put down the crackpipe, kid.  That stuff will rot your brain.

Whoops.  Too late.

.c




From: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
To: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
Cc: Sick Little Monkeys (bastards@attrition.org)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 18:38:40 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: your mail

On Mon, 19 May 2003, Omar Mirza wrote:

> I thought i would never receive a reply, but i was wrong.

Well, sure!  I mean, c'mon...just 'cause you're full of shit is no reason
to ignore you.

> Anyhow, if you think you and your web site are so great, then publish
> some of these pictures.

Ah, your angst is eclipsed only by your ignorance.  Most (if not all) of
those images are already in our gallery.  What...you work for CNN or
something?  Your investigative skills are pretty much on par with theirs.

> Because, i have not seen any against America - the biggest terrorist
> of all.

Yep...that's why we're known for flying airplanes into buildings for the
sole purpose of killing civilians.  That's why we slice off the hands of
thieves and stone adulterers to death.  That's why we declare Jihad on
those who don't subscribe to our own fanatical views.

Oh wait...silly me.  That's the Islamists.  Right then...nevermind.

> And dont judge my religion, because its obvious you havent got a fucks
> clue about it. And wat are you on about stereotyping? You white boy!

I keep hearing that yours is a "religion of peace," but y'all don't look
very peaceful.  For that matter, I've yet to see the Muslim world rise up
with one voice to condemn the likes of Osama bin Laden, Hamas, Hezbollah,
the al-Aqsa Martyr's Brigade, et al.

Tell me, what would you think of Christianity as a whole if its foremost
institutions didn't condemn the KKK, the White Aryan Resistance, and other
groups that use their religion as a foil for their abominations?  I
suspect you'd have a damned low opinion of them.

Well, surprise-surprise-surprise, Akbar...the feeling is FUCKING MUTUAL,
asshole.

.c

P.S. -- Terrorists of the world, RISE UP!  (So I may more easily GUN YOU DOWN.)




From: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
To: comega@attrition.org
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 19:35:13 +0000
Subject: Re: your mail

Go gun ur mum down asshole.

And there is no such thing as Islamists you fool, we are called Muslims.

And it was the Jews who flew aeroplanes in to the twin towers. All evidence 
suggests it was them. So fuck you. Dont blame Afghanistan or the Taliban. And 
by the way, did ur fucking conutry even kno dat the Taliban was a democracy 
which was more equal than theres...i dnt think so, so screw you!

You say we slice of peoples hands for stealing, but atleast we dont all rapists 
and serial killers on the loose. Your country tortures ppl 2 death. The CIA is 
the biggest criminal of all. It admitted assainating JFK. It will soon admit that 
the WTC and Sept 11th was there fault jus so they cud declare a war on terrorise 
and end up getting oil from Iraq. I think dats more of a Jihad. Attack a country 
which has no evidence of biological, chemical or nuclear weapons. Whereas nations 
as Pakistan, India and North Korea have tested such weapons successful. I think 
your system is more screwed.

So go fuck your dad!




From: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
To: comega@attrition.org
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 19:43:01 +0000
Subject: Re: your mail

Your stupid knobcheese. you irish horse fucker!

We want to kill you ppl becus u hav killed soo many muslims for no apparent reason. 
The Sept 11th was a tragic day 4 all, except the Jews aka America govt.

And i aint racist to wards anyone, ive had girls of all races and colours. Even 
your colour and race. but all i gotta say is you smell so fucking fuck off. Nobody 
wants you, so jus leave ppl alone. Eg, luk at your batty american soldiers, aka
the ones who started the sexually transmitted diease epidemic by fucking vulnerable 
women in countries which u invade. Your all a bunch of gay twats.

Just accept failure u morons you stupid peacemongers and hypocrites.



From: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
To: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
Cc: bastards@attrition.org
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 17:38:29 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: your mail

On Tue, 20 May 2003, Omar Mirza wrote:

> Go gun ur mum down asshole.

You haven't the grace to even speak of me mum, you unspeakably wretched
throwback of evolution.

> And there is no such thing as Islamists you fool, we are called Muslims.

I was being generous in differentiating between "mainstream" Muslims and
fanatical, ass-grabbing, mother-raping, terrorist-loving, fucktard
Muslims, but since you insist otherwise...

> And it was the Jews who flew aeroplanes in to the twin towers. All evidence
> suggests it was them. So fuck you. Dont blame Afghanistan or the Taliban.
> And by the way, did ur fucking conutry even kno dat the Taliban was a
> democracy which was more equal than theres...i dnt think so, so screw you!

LOL!  You really should put down that crackpipe, kid.  Better still, stop
believing the lies of anti-semites and their cuckold followers.  Any fool
(well, not any fool, since you're an exceptional fool) knows that the
tripe you're spouting is pure nonsense.  Hell, judging from the
celebrations in the Palestinian streets on 9/11, it'd be the first time
the Jews ever did *anything* that those people ever approved of.

As for screwing me, no thanks.  I really don't care to get Herpes, AIDS,
Mono and athelete's foot from the likes of you.

> You say we slice of peoples hands for stealing, but atleast we dont all
> rapists and serial killers on the loose. Your country tortures ppl 2 death.
> The CIA is the biggest criminal of all. It admitted assainating JFK. It will
> soon admit that the WTC and Sept 11th was there fault jus so they cud
> declare a war on terrorise and end up getting oil from Iraq. I think dats
> more of a Jihad. Attack a country which has no evidence of biological,
> chemical or nuclear weapons. Whereas nations as Pakistan, India and North
> Korea have tested such weapons successful. I think your system is more
> screwed.

ROTFL.  You are one funny piece of work, punk.  I can just picture you
sitting there typing out all that tripe with a tinfoil hat on your head.
LOL!

> So go fuck your dad!

I suppose that's supposed to mean something coming from someone whose
favorite sexual fantasy is a goat.

.c




From: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
To: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
Cc: bastards@attrition.org
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 17:48:13 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: your mail

On Tue, 20 May 2003, Omar Mirza wrote:

> Your stupid knobcheese. you irish horse fucker!

But enough about your family...

> We want to kill you ppl becus u hav killed soo many muslims for no
> apparent reason.

Which explains all the wars we got in the middle of to *protect* Muslims.
Oh...I'm sorry, does that conflict with your tinfoil-hat conspiracy
capers?  Well, welcome to reality, you incompetent little chimp!  In 1994,
as the Muslim world sat on its hands, the U.S. went into Bosnia to protect
Muslims from the Serbs.  And in 1998, the U.S. again went to war in Kosovo
to protect Muslims.  This was done without ANY self-interest!  (Hint:
there's no oil in Bosnia or Kosovo.)  And now we've liberated Iraq from
one of the greatest oppressers of Muslims.

You're welcome.

...yet what do we get for our trouble?  Idiot cranks like you.

> The Sept 11th was a tragic day 4 all, except the Jews aka America
> govt.

I got news for you, sunshine.  You and your kind danced in the streets on
9/11...but when this is all over, the free world is going to dance on your
graves.

So kitchy-koo, you ruddy bastard.

.c



From: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
To: comega@attrition.org
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 21:39:55 +0000
Subject: Re: your mail

> You haven't the grace to even speak of me mum, you unspeakably wretched
> throwback of evolution.

Erm, i think its you who havent fully evolved yet, and did u kno it was the 
Muslims (arab doctors) who brought the westerners out of the dark ages and 
their black deaths. And you say we havent evolved, you are soo behind us. Your 
ppl hate women and treat them so shit, our religion was created over 1400years 
ago and is the only religion which gives women property and individual rights. 
You westerners only gave your women these such rights less than 60years ago 
after their contrbution in the WWII. And you talk of evolving....

> I was being generous in differentiating between "mainstream" Muslims and
> fanatical, ass-grabbing, mother-raping, terrorist-loving, fucktard
> Muslims

They are called Fundamentalists not Islamists, you need to stop reading that 
bullshit Jewish Chronicle!

> Hell, judging from the
> celebrations in the Palestinian streets on 9/11, it'd be the first time
> the Jews ever did *anything* that those people ever approved of.

Again you are incorrect. All tv channels published material showing palestinains 
celebrating. However, 2weeks later all these channels apologised for broadcasting 
such material which was 10years old and they were actually Iraqi's who were 
celebrating the end of the Gulf War I, but obviously you didnt watch the news!

> As for screwing me, no thanks.  I really don't care to get Herpes, AIDS,
> Mono and athelete's foot from the likes of you.

You wud be lucky even for an ugly cow 2 screw you. Im sure ur ugly as a dog!

> I can just picture you
> sitting there typing out all that tripe with a tinfoil hat on your head.

I dnt wear such things, maybe you are talking of Jews, i am Muslim you asswipe 
dickspring.

> I suppose that's supposed to mean something coming from someone whose
> favorite sexual fantasy is a goat.

No, my fav sexuality is ur mum u stupid asshole!



From: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
To: comega@attrition.org
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 21:46:15 +0000
Subject: Re: your mail

> Which explains all the wars we got in the middle of to *protect* Muslims.
> Oh...I'm sorry, does that conflict with your tinfoil-hat conspiracy
> capers?  Well, welcome to reality, you incompetent little chimp!  In 1994,
> as the Muslim world sat on its hands, the U.S. went into Bosnia to protect
> Muslims from the Serbs.  And in 1998, the U.S. again went to war in Kosovo
> to protect Muslims.  This was done without ANY self-interest!  (Hint:
> there's no oil in Bosnia or Kosovo.)  And now we've liberated Iraq from
> one of the greatest oppressers of Muslims.

Well if your so great why did the CIA assinate JFK? Why did America prevent 
a democracy being formed in Nigeria and instead they provoked a dictaorship. 
I seriously think Americans are the next Hitler's. And you havent liberated 
Iraq you have conquered land for oil at the expense of american taxpayers 
money and at the expense of innocent lives.

You seriously need 2 read different channels rather than CNN and read more 
international newspapers.

Your dream of dancing at our graves will never come true, because muslims 
will never die. ANd the American / Jew coalition can never eradicate us. 
And British Religious Society (BRS) has shown that since Sept 11th there have 
been more converts to Islam than in previous months. And predictions suggest 
that by 2005 there will be more Muslims than Christians. So i think your 
dream will be just that, a dream!

Maybe you can continue this in ur baby nightmares whilst u pee ur bed at 
night and squirm for your mother 2 breast feed you!



From: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
To: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
Cc: bastards@attrition.org
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 23:19:22 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: your mail

On Tue, 20 May 2003, Omar Mirza wrote:

> > You haven't the grace to even speak of me mum, you unspeakably
> > wretched throwback of evolution.
>
> Erm, i think its you who havent fully evolved yet

Oh.  That explains why we're the only remaining superpower on Earth.

> and did u kno it was the Muslims (arab doctors) who brought the
> westerners out of the dark ages and their black deaths.

And the Arabs were the first to have lighted streets at night.  Fat lot of
good it's done them, considering that their culture is so 14th-century in
the 21st century that it's long since ceased being funny.

Oh, and FYI: not all Arabs are Muslims.  Same as all Westerners are not
necessarily Christians.

> And you say we havent evolved

I didn't say *they* haven't evolved.  I said *you* haven't.  Christ in a
cathouse, brush up on your comprehension skills, you incomprehensibly
retarded jagoff.

> you are soo behind us.  Your ppl hate women and treat them so shit,

Which is why we keep them in burqas and beat them if they try to learn to
read or drive an automobile or ride a bicycle.  Oh wait...that's the
Muslims again!  Nevermind.

> our religion was created over 1400years ago and is the only religion
> which gives women property and individual rights.

Bullshit.  Your religion doesn't even recognize that women have SOULS.  As
for that horseshit that Muslism are all about women's rights, you really
need to put down that crackpipe and take a look at how women are treated
in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan (under the Taliban), and other Islamist
nations.

You are one deluded twit.  You know that?

> >I was being generous in differentiating between "mainstream" Muslims and
> >fanatical, ass-grabbing, mother-raping, terrorist-loving, fucktard
> >Muslims
>
> They are called Fundamentalists not Islamists, you need to stop reading that
> bullshit Jewish Chronicle!

LOL.  There we go with the anti-semitic tripe.  Dude, you don't even
compehend how far out of your depth you really are.  Get a clue, kid.

> >Hell, judging from the
> >celebrations in the Palestinian streets on 9/11, it'd be the first time
> >the Jews ever did *anything* that those people ever approved of.
>
> Again you are incorrect. All tv channels published material showing
> palestinains celebrating. However, 2weeks later all these channels
> apologised for broadcasting such material which was 10years old and they
> were actually Iraqi's who were celebrating the end of the Gulf War I, but
> obviously you didnt
> watch the news!

Another idiot lie on your part.  Sorry, I know the facts of the matter.
It was fucktards like you who insisted that the footage was old.  That
bogus charge has long since been disproven.  The dancing in the streets
DID occur on 9/11.

What...you want independent confirmation?  Okay, jackass: here you go:

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/cnn.htm

Summary:
Claim:   CNN used old footage to fake images of 'Palestinians dancing in
the street' after the terrorist attack on the USA.

Status:   False.

You want more?  It's out there.  Just pull your head out of your ass, claw
the shit out of your eyes, and you'll actually be able to SEE it!

If you weren't so pathetic, you'd be funny!

.c




From: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
To: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
Cc: bastards@attrition.org
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 23:30:36 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: your mail

On Tue, 20 May 2003, Omar Mirza wrote:

> >Which explains all the wars we got in the middle of to *protect* Muslims.
> >Oh...I'm sorry, does that conflict with your tinfoil-hat conspiracy
> >capers?  Well, welcome to reality, you incompetent little chimp!  In 1994,
> >as the Muslim world sat on its hands, the U.S. went into Bosnia to protect
> >Muslims from the Serbs.  And in 1998, the U.S. again went to war in Kosovo
> >to protect Muslims.  This was done without ANY self-interest!  (Hint:
> >there's no oil in Bosnia or Kosovo.)  And now we've liberated Iraq from
> >one of the greatest oppressers of Muslims.
>
> Well if your so great why did the CIA assinate JFK?

ROTFL!  You are one bonafide k0n5p1r4cy k00k.  Do you pull these claims
out of your ass, or do you believe every idiot conspiracy you read about?

> I seriously think Americans are the next Hitler's.

Nah.  If anything, the Muslims like yourself are the next Nazis.  Why's
that?  Well, let's recap:

Radical Islamists                       Nazi Germany
1.  Seek to exterminate Jews.           1.  Sought to exterminate Jews.
2.  Seek to exterminate Christians.     2.  Sought to exterminate
                                            Christians.
3.  Seeks global domination through     3.  Sough global domination
    terrorism, seeing their way of          through terrorism, seeing
    life as the ideal.                      their way of life as the ideal.
4.  Totally intolerant of those whose   4.  Totally intolerant of those
    lifestyle and views differ from          whose lifestyle and views
    theirs.                                  differ from theirs.

Sorry sport, you've got one finger pointing at us and three pointing right
back at you.  Please try harder...you're not even making this a challenge!

> You seriously need 2 read different channels rather than CNN and read
> more international newspapers.

Chump.  You want my reading list?

Middle East Media Research Institute
Wall Street Journal
Washington Times
National Review
...to name but a few.

And FYI: I don't even watch CNN, you incompetent dolt.

> Your dream of dancing at our graves will never come true, because muslims
> will never die.

Funny, I keep finding lists of VERY DEAD ones.

Oh...and here's a site that should just make you shit your pants in
frustration.  It's one of my favorites:

http://www.9-11justice.org/

.c




From: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
To: comega@attrition.org
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 19:08:01 +0000
Subject: Re: your mail

> ROTFL!  You are one bonafide k0n5p1r4cy k00k.  Do you pull these claims
> out of your ass, or do you believe every idiot conspiracy you read about?

OMG! You such a dumb fool. Did you not know that the CIA assisainted 
President JFK because he didnt want to go to war with the Vietnamese. The 
CIA even fuckin agree to it. Go ask anyone you warmonger!

And your list was a load of bollocks. Cus u didnt definie Muslims. You 
defined Extremeists which are a minority group of Muslims. Whereas, there 
are majority of Americans and Jews who fit the description you gave. Because 
firstly, you need to realise that Jews rule America. I say this because 
America is run by freemasons, particularly the CIA. In addition, the govt 
is full of Jews. And if the jews werent shit scared the President would also 
be Jewish.

After considering this comparison, we can show that Americans / Jews hate 
Palestine and all Muslims. Why? Well, its because of the power they want. 
When someone has power, they want more! The Jews are killing Palestininans 
everyday for no reason and your country is doing jack all. Why? Because they 
think its morally correct to kill innocent civilians. Israel has dettered 
all UN claims of weapons inspectors. Why is American putting no pression on 
them? Because its the same bloody country. Why did the stupid Israels elect 
Ariel Sharon as Prime Minister of Israel when the sacked him 20years previously 
from the same post for being a warmonger? Because jews are stupid.

Now, i dont think you can argue these points because they are FACT!

Moreover, i dont care about your reading list cus its still minute compared 
to mine. What are your qualifications, if you have any?

And finally, you gave me a site and it was full of propaganda. Here is a 
truthful site set up by decent americans (miniory group of the American 
society)....

http://www.thelawparty.org/KennedyAssassination.htm

This site contains info on the assassination of JFK, the sept 11th atrocities, 
CIA and FBI corruption and many more.

Enjoy reading you stupid retard!



From: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
To: comega@attrition.org
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 19:20:57 +0000
Subject: Re: your mail

Firstly, you think i havent evolved. I dont think your nation has. 
Your nation is prehistoric. It has screw laws and legislations. Eg, a women 
won a court case because she sued her college because they didnt allow her 
to participate in football. They gave her permission. She played. She got 
injured. She sued her college again and won the case. Thats soo stupid and 
shows how screw your system is!

> Which is why we keep them in burqas and beat them if they try to learn to
> read or drive an automobile or ride a bicycle.  Oh wait...that's the
> Muslims again!  Nevermind.

Well, Muslims dont beat women. Thats MYTH! If you read some surveys, you 
shall find that it is the middle-aged white man who is a wife-beater and the 
middle-aged women is the biggest shoplifter. Muslims, dont keep their women in 
burqahs. Women are given more freedom than you giv yours. Our women repsect 
themselves and dont show their bodies off. They have dignity. You guys have 
nothing.

Your religion doesn't even recognize that women have SOULS.  As
> for that horseshit that Muslism are all about women's rights, you really
> need to put down that crackpipe and take a look at how women are treated
> in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan (under the Taliban), and other Islamist
> nations.

Thats your opinion and its obvious you have not read the Bible or the Koran. 
So u cannot insult neither religions - you dumbass. Islam recongised women have 
souls. They do more than you wife-beaters do!And my Koran is not the crackpie. You
small weener! You ugly face is a crackpie. Look how women are treated in Missispi, 
in Alabam. Its all the same. They are individual difference! You need to stop 
genralising you coward. You bag full of cow shit!

> Another idiot lie on your part.  Sorry, I know the facts of the matter.
> It was fucktards like you who insisted that the footage was old.  That
> bogus charge has long since been disproven.  The dancing in the streets
> DID occur on 9/11.

You are soo THICK. I think you are the 2nd thickest person that ever lived. The 
1st is obviously Mr.G.W.Bush. You do not know the facts, you jus kno the white mans 
lie. The white man is a liar. The footage was old and SKY NEWS and CNN and CNBC and 
all other channels statd clearly how wrong their footage was. Accept the facts you 
retarded bug.

Thats a screwed website. its obviously created by a  lunatic american or someone 
as idiotic as yourself. Have a look at the official websites. 
DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accept failure and accept that your screwed and full of lies. Lieing will only 
screw you even more.

America is going down within the next 50years. MArk my word. And just wait and 
see! I promise!

So go and screw yourself you motherfucker!!!!!




From: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
To: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
Cc: staff@attrition.org
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 19:10:59 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: your mail

On Fri, 23 May 2003, Omar Mirza wrote:

> >ROTFL!  You are one bonafide k0n5p1r4cy k00k.  Do you pull these claims
> >out of your ass, or do you believe every idiot conspiracy you read about?
>
> OMG! You such a dumb fool. Did you not know that the CIA assisainted
> President JFK because he didnt want to go to war with the Vietnamese.
> The CIA even fuckin agree to it. Go ask anyone you warmonger!

Now I know what happens to crack babies when they grow up.  They turn into
chimps like you.

> Now, i dont think you can argue these points because they are FACT!

LOL!  You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on the ass.  And considering
your general scummy nature, I don't expect one's going to do any chomping
soon.

Kitchy-koo, crackhead.

.c




From: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
To: Omar Mirza (omarsharifmirza@hotmail.com)
Cc: bastards@attrition.org
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 19:18:52 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: your mail

On Fri, 23 May 2003, Omar Mirza wrote:

> Firstly, you think i havent evolved. I dont think your nation has.
> Your nation is prehistoric. It has screw laws and legislations. Eg, a
> women won a court case because she sued her college because they didnt
> allow her to participate in football. They gave her permission. She
> played. She got injured. She sued her college again and won the case.
> Thats soo stupid and shows how screw your system is!

Holy crap!  I figured if we sparred long enough, we might find some common
ground...but I didn't think it'd be this soon.  You're right, the example
you listed above is horrifically screwed.  And it's entirely courtesy of
the Leftists in this country (a group I detest outright).

Now back to our regularly-scheduled snipefest already in progress...

> >Which is why we keep them in burqas and beat them if they try to learn to
> >read or drive an automobile or ride a bicycle.  Oh wait...that's the
> >Muslims again!  Nevermind.
>
> Well, Muslims dont beat women. Thats MYTH!

Try peddling that horseshit around Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran and
Sudan.  Christ, those countries have a long-standing practice of falling
over themselves to subjugate women.  Stop watching al Jazeera and get some
real news for a change!

> DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooo...struck a nerve in your little monkey Muslim hide, eh?

Good.  :-)  I'm glad to know I'm doing my part to piss off fucktards such
as yourself.

> Accept failure and accept that your screwed and full of lies. Lieing
> will only screw you even more.

I think it's time you and your kind accepted failure.  Hell, the last I
saw, people like you were still bellyaching about getting their asses
kicked by Israel in 1967 and 1973.  And instead of admitting failure and
accepting their defeat, they resort to suicide bombings.  (Curiously, you
have yet to condemn those, which says AN AWFUL LOT about your "religion of
peace," pal.)

> America is going down within the next 50years. MArk my word. And just
> wait and see! I promise!

Want to make a bet on that, chimp?  Don't let your mouth write a check
that your ass can't cash.

> So go and screw yourself you motherfucker!!!!!

Keep your mother off the streets and I won't be.

.c



main page ATTRITION feedback