From: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
To: Apathetic Lucidity (apacid@attrition.org)
Cc: Jericho (jericho@attrition.org), mage (mage@attrition.org), 
AJ Reznor (aj@reznor.com), lyger@attrition.org
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:59:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Just off the wires...Vital info for Raider Fans...

BREAKING NEWS:  Terror Alert in Oakland

OAKLAND, (CA) -- Oakland Raiders football practice was delayed nearly two hours today 
after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. 
Head coach Art Shell immediately suspended practice and called the police and federal 
investigators.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance 
unknown to players was the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after special agents decided the 
team was unlikely to encounter the substance again this season.



From: mage (mage@attrition.org)
To: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org), Apathetic Lucidity (apacid@attrition.org)
Cc: Jericho (jericho@attrition.org), AJ Reznor (aj@reznor.com), 
lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 22:16:10 -0400
Subject: Re: Just off the wires...Vital info for Raider Fans...


Hrmm surprised the FBI could find the stadium.  Oh, wait -- they had SAIC do
a Google Earth for it.  :)

Booooy I am in a mood today!

On 9/27/06 9:59 PM, "Cancer Omega" (comega@attrition.org) wrote:

> BREAKING NEWS:  Terror Alert in Oakland
>
> OAKLAND, (CA) -- Oakland Raiders football practice was delayed nearly two
> hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery
> substance on the practice field. Head coach Art Shell immediately
> suspended practice and called the police and federal investigators.
>
> After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white
> substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after
> special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance
> again this season.




From: lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
To: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
Cc: Lucid (apacid@attrition.org), Jericho (jericho@attrition.org), 
mage (mage@attrition.org), AJ Reznor (aj@reznor.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 22:19:39 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Just off the wires...Vital info for Raider Fans...


it's not there anymore.  i snorted it.

ALL IN ONE BIG LINE TOO

*sniffsniff*


On Wed, 27 Sep 2006, Cancer Omega wrote:

": " BREAKING NEWS:  Terror Alert in Oakland
": "
": " OAKLAND, (CA) -- Oakland Raiders football practice was delayed nearly two
": " hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery
": " substance on the practice field. Head coach Art Shell immediately suspended
": " practice and called the police and federal investigators.
": "
": " After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white
": " substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after
": " special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance
": " again this season.




From: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
To: mage (mage@attrition.org)
Cc: Apathetic Lucidity (apacid@attrition.org), Jericho (jericho@attrition.org), 
AJ Reznor (aj@reznor.com), lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 19:06:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Just off the wires...Vital info for Raider Fans...

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006, mage wrote:

> Hrmm surprised the FBI could find the stadium.  Oh, wait -- they had SAIC do a 
> Google Earth for it.  :)

        You're being generous.  Me, I don't think the FBI could find their ass with 
        both hands and a flashlight.

> Booooy I am in a mood today!

        I guess that makes two of us.  I've just been itching for any one of my colleagues 
        at work to do something stupid so I could have a valid excuse to get all over their 
        case.  I have just been singularly unpleasant as of late.




From: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
To: lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
Cc: Lucid (apacid@attrition.org), Jericho (jericho@attrition.org), 
    mage (mage@attrition.org), AJ Reznor (aj@reznor.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 19:06:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Just off the wires...Vital info for Raider Fans...

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006, lyger wrote:

> it's not there anymore.  i snorted it.
>
> ALL IN ONE BIG LINE TOO
>
> *sniffsniff*

        And in keeping with that and the football-related humor:

        Q: What do you call a drug ring in Dallas?
        A: A huddle.




From: mage (mage@attrition.org)
To: lyger (lyger@attrition.org), Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
Cc: Apathetic Lucidity (apacid@attrition.org), Jericho (jericho@attrition.org), 
    AJ Reznor (aj@reznor.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 22:23:13 -0400
Subject: Re: Just off the wires...Vital info for Raider Fans...


Snap that was YOU zooming overhead?  Thought the ISS was burning up.....


On 9/27/06 10:19 PM, "lyger" (lyger@attrition.org) wrote:

>
> it's not there anymore.  i snorted it.
>
> ALL IN ONE BIG LINE TOO
>
> *sniffsniff*




From: lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
To: mage (mage@attrition.org)
Cc: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org), Apathetic Lucidity (apacid@attrition.org), 
    Jericho (jericho@attrition.org), AJ Reznor (aj@reznor.com)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 22:26:54 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Just off the wires...Vital info for Raider Fans...


you all look so tiny down there... like little ants...

STOMP STOMP STOMP

wait, my legs don't reach that far


On Wed, 27 Sep 2006, mage wrote:

": "
": " Snap that was YOU zooming overhead?  Thought the ISS was burning up.....




From: Cancer Omega (comega@attrition.org)
To: lyger (lyger@attrition.org)
Cc: mage (mage@attrition.org), Apathetic Lucidity (apacid@attrition.org), 
    Jericho (jericho@attrition.org), AJ Reznor (aj@reznor.com)
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:33:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Just off the wires...Vital info for Raider Fans...

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006, lyger wrote:

> you all look so tiny down there... like little ants...
>
> STOMP STOMP STOMP
>
> wait, my legs don't reach that far

        I like this one.  I'm gonna keep him in my basement.




main page ATTRITION feedback