[VIM] PHP-Revista 1.1.2 (RFI/SQLi/CB/XSS) Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Mon Jul 20 07:27:21 UTC 2009

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009, George A. Theall wrote:

: Hey str0ke, you're aware that milw0rm 8425 is rather old, aren't you?
: It's a repost of a message Sirdarckcat posted to Bugtraq in 2006 --
: http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/445007/30/0/threaded.
:
: I'm not sure why, but SecurityFocus created BID 34505 for the repost
: even though BID 19818 is for the issues in the original post.

I'm way behind on mail =)

Which means.. Secunia noticed the same thing you did George. Which means
that when I saw the mail in my inbox, it was 'outstanding' for OSVDB. I
started going through and figuring which OSVDB refs from 2006 needed the
new mail list post added, and ended up with 100% as previously disclosed.

Jerk wasted 5 minutes of my time, so I replied to him/bugtraq. Doubt
Bugtraq will approve though =)

---