[VIM] Question about CVE-2007-2274

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Sat May 26 04:43:16 UTC 2007

: It is unclear from the associated iDefense advisory:
: http://labs.idefense.com/intelligence/vulnerabilities/display.php?id=53
: 5
:
: CVE has assigned CVE-2007-2809 for the iDefense torrent issue. As usual,
: the descriptions will be updated if any new information becomes
: available. I guess some clarification from Opera or iDefense would be
: helpful.

Good luck. Opera's web page offers no help on figuring out how to contact
them to find out something like this. They seem to want to railroad you
into a bug report or something equally as useless from what I can tell.
There is no clear security contact.