[VIM] Mambo Module uhp 0.3 (uhp_config.php) Remote File Inclusion Exploit

Steven M. Christey coley at linus.mitre.org
Fri Mar 23 21:38:46 UTC 2007

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007, George A. Theall wrote:

> I'm not denying the flaw exists, only expressing surprise it slipped by
> SecurityFocus and especially str0ke.

Give str0ke a break, for he has yet to feel the pain of institutional
amnesia that comes when you hit a few thousand vulnerabilities ;-)  I know
we sometimes introduce dupes in CVE because of rediscoveries of old issues
that we forget to check (or that aren't indexed under alternate
product/vendor spellings).