[VIM] Do world's famous companies take care of their security? (fwd)

Steven M. Christey coley at linus.mitre.org
Mon Jul 31 15:50:35 EDT 2006

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006, Sullo wrote:

> Personally, I think it would take away almost all of the "useful" FD
> content that isn't duplicated on bugtraq.

Interesting observation.  Not sure what that says about FD :)

> I just don't see the point.

I don't think we collectively have much idea of the scope of the problem,
since VDB's don't track this.  And "XYZ disclosure" practices don't really
exist/apply in the site-specific world, so vendors are not necessarily
pressured to address the issues.  Such a beast might be useful for
awareness, assuming it registers with the right people.