[VIM] Do world's famous companies take care of their security? (fwd)

Steven M. Christey coley at linus.mitre.org
Mon Jul 31 15:47:02 EDT 2006

> Curious what the VDB crowd thinks of a list specifically created for the
> disclosure of XSS bugs?

It's definitely a gap, so I like it.  Not sure what the VDB's role should
be.

> And if not XSS, substitute that with any other type.

Things like sensitive data disclosure (files under the web root) are
probably just as frequent, along with things like
unauthenticated/unauthorized changes to other people's accounts - so any
"site-specific" type of bug would count for inclusion on such a list, I'd
think.