[VIM] Searching for a good Bugtraq and Full-disclosure mirror...

Heinbockel, Bill heinbockel at mitre.org
Wed Jul 5 18:33:50 EDT 2006

Perhaps someone here can lend a hand (or a link):

I am looking for a mirror for Bugtraq and Full-disclosure postings
for data mining and searching purposes.

Currently, marc.theaimsgroup.com is being used due to it's decent
search capabilities. The problem is that it does not provide
the full e-mail subject line on the results page.

SecurityFocus provides the full subject (formatting aside) for
at least Bugtraq, but it's search capability is definitely lacking.

I've tried some other mirrors, but have found most to have sub par
search capabilities (I'm looking for full subject and body text
search) and/or lack of options (results must be sorted by descending
timestamp).

So, what site do you guys turn to when you need to search the
Bugtraq and/or Full-disclosure mailing lists?

CVE thanks you in advance,

William Heinbockel
Infosec Engineer
The MITRE Corporation