[VIM] Advisory: Internet Explorer Drag and Drop Redeux [CVE-2005-3240] (fwd)

security curmudgeon jericho at attrition.org
Tue Feb 14 00:39:16 EST 2006

: > OSVDB 2707 is public now, thanks!
: >
: > we're still holding OSVDB 536 for you.
:
: My screw-ups on this one (like not sending the *revised* version of the
: advisory to the lists) have really made things complicated.  I'd
: recommend linking to SecuriTeam rather than my mailing list post (which
: now contains some known accuracy problems).
:
: That link is: http://www.securiteam.com/windowsntfocus/5MP0B0UHPA.html

I've added this to OSVDB 2707.

: It presently contains the broken CVE/Bugtraq links but should be getting
: an update soon to fix that.  Should any *other* issues emerge, that
: advisory will also be updated.

I will add the bad CVE/BID numbers down the road, but for now leaving
them off to avoid confusion.