[VIM] ACK Inquiry sent on Blackboard Systems

Steven M. Christey coley at mitre.org
Sat Dec 17 16:05:38 EST 2005

Re: the Blackboard Academic Suite / Learning and Community Portal
System issues as reported by dr_insane (CVE-2005-4337, CVE-2005-4338,
CVE-2005-4339, CVE-2005-4340, CVE-2005-4341).

This seems heavily used, so I tried to send an inquiry.

Everything on the site required registration, so I was forced to use
the web feedback form at:

  http://www.blackboard.com/company/contactother.aspx?c=Website

The first sentence of the inquiry says:

  I am trying to inquire about multiple security vulnerabilities in
  your product, but I cannot contact tech support because registration
  is required.

:-)