[Nikto-discuss] SecuriChecks / Contest Plug

Sullo csullo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 14:56:08 CDT 2015

I'm going to preface with saying it's shameless self promotion so delete
now if you hate that. Or read on...

I've entered a startup contest to win some funding. My idea is to create a
check service that can integrate with various 3rd party products (including
Nikto) and push out web security checks. They would be timely and cover
more products than your current $scanner, but be totally integrated into
tools like Burp, Nessus, OpenVAS, Nikto, etc.

If I can win this contest I can hire a developer to help make it happen, so
if you want to help me out a bit for the many years of nikto stuff, please
vote!

just click through below and hit the 'vote' button.. no login needed:
http://www.ie-rva.org/contestants/securichecks/

It's once per IP per day (for 3 days), but don't try to game it (much)
since I don't really want to get disqualified.

Also, I set up a list subscription page if you want to keep posted on any
news/happenings regarding this. Just hit http://securichecks.com/ to opt-in.

Thanks, and now back to normal scheduled programming!

-Sullo

--

http://www.cirt.net     |      http://richsec.com/