[Nikto-discuss] Can't update new version of Nikto

Sullo csullo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 10:02:31 CST 2014

I would run the version from GIthub (either using git or downloading a
zip): https://github.com/sullo/nikto

It should have libwhisker with it, but you'll still need to install the SSL
components as you said. After that you won't do updates using -update, but
either use git pull or downloading a new zip--at least until the update
process gets replaced.

-Sullo

http://www.cirt.net     |      http://richsec.com/