[Nikto-discuss] (no subject)

Thiébaut Devergranne t.devergranne at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 03:02:33 CDT 2013

Thanks for the feedback. If I uses theses options Nikto doesn't tell me about any problems any more ; here's a test :

hstd# nikto -Plugins "@@none;nikto_outdated;nikto_versions" -no404 -h http://www.domain.com
- Nikto v2.1.5
+ Target IP:          bla.bla.
+ Target Hostname:    www.domain.com
+ Target Port:        80
+ Start Time:         2013-09-02 09:58:56 (GMT2)
+ Server: Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) PHP/5.2.5 mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.9.8g
+ 6545 items checked: 0 error(s) and 0 item(s) reported on remote host
+ End Time:           2013-09-02 09:58:56 (GMT2) (0 seconds)

So the server runs a vulnerable version of php but Nikto doesn't give me any information about it. Is there something i'm missing ?

Thanks !
TD