[Nikto-discuss] How to commit?

Sullo csullo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 16:01:18 CST 2013

Funny you should ask as I was looking at this over the weekend a bit but
haven't had time since, sorry.

I'm pretty new to git as well, so since github's easy "automatically merge"
couldn't be done I was stuck RTFM'ing about git and how to do this. Still
learning! I think I sorted it out and will try to merge this this evening.

Thanks for the pull req and kicking into action. Much appreciated.

-Sullo

http://www.cirt.net     |      http://richsec.com/