[Nikto-discuss] cPanel issues

Sullo sullo at cirt.net
Mon Jun 25 13:56:13 CDT 2012

Sorry for the delay.

You can put strings into a file called db_404_strings in the databases
directory, and it should discount those as positive results. You'd want to
put something in from the known-404 page. More info on the udb files is
here: http://cirt.net/nikto2-docs/

With cpanel, if it's a unique string that we can use I can also add it to
the main database, as well as create a check to identify cpanel.

Regards,
Sullo

http://cirt.net     |      http://richsec.com/