[Nikto-discuss] Wrong start and End Scan time in xml report

Sullo csullo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 08:09:43 CST 2012

You can download the current trunk dev release from here:
https://trac.assembla.com/Nikto_2/changeset/719/trunk?old_path=%2F&format=zip

Again, I would need some details to see what the discrepancy is, and
confirm the system time is correct.

Regards,
Sullo

http://www.cirt.net     |      http://richsec.com/