[Nikto-discuss] Nikto Scan Question

Barger, David David_Barger at chs.net
Tue Feb 21 08:28:50 CST 2012

I have set Nikto to scan all the URL's in a text file I have. There are about 200 URL's in the file. Nikto will start the scan and scan through the first 7 or 8 and then return to the screen the message "Killed", and the scan stops.  Any ideas as to why this is happening. I also have it scanning each URL with multiple ports.

Thanks

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is
Proprietary, Confidential, or legally privileged or protected. It
is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named
in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this
message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy
this message and do not disclose its contents or take any action in
reliance on the information it contains.