[Nikto-discuss] -update broken in latest svn?

Tom Smyth tom.smyth at wirelessconnect.eu
Mon Aug 6 17:45:10 CDT 2012

Yes,  I had the Same Issue when using BT5 ....

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 10:44 PM, Michael D. Wood <mike at itsecuritypros.org>wrote:

> Well it's def not on the server:
> http://www.cirt.net/nikto/UPDATES/2.1.5/versions.txt
>
> opposed to 2.1.4:
> http://www.cirt.net/nikto/UPDATES/2.1.4/versions.txt
>

> --
> Michael D. Wood
> ITSecurityPros.org
> www.itsecuritypros.org

Kindest regards,
Tom Smyth

Mobile: +353 87 6193172
---------------------------------
PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE YOU PRINT THIS E-MAIL
This email contains information which may be confidential or privileged.
The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or by electronic mail
immediately. Any opinions expressed are those of the author, not the
company's  .This email does not constitute either offer or acceptance of
any contractually binding agreement. Such offer or acceptance must be
communicated in
writing. You are requested to carry out your own virus check before opening
any attachment. Thomas Smyth accepts no liability for any loss or damage
which may be caused by malicious software or attachments.