[Nikto-discuss] Link to OSVDB at HTML Report

Sullo csullo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 22:44:06 CDT 2011

Zaki,

> I am saving nikto report as htm format. When there's vulnerability links to
> OSVDB, the URL path isn't point to the OSVDB URL. Am I missing something?

No, you are not missing anything... but we have been! I'm not sure how
this wasn't seen before, but there is a problem in the template
variable replacements. I've opened ticket #255 to track resolution of
this.

https://trac.assembla.com/Nikto_2/ticket/225

Thanks for pointing this out. Hopefully we can have a fix soon.

Regards,
Sullo

--

http://www.cirt.net     |      http://www.osvdb.org/