[Nikto-discuss] Support for HTTP-method-request POST Form?

Sullo csullo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 20:06:27 CST 2011

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 3:50 AM, Zaki Akhmad <zakiakhmad at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> There is userid:password option at Nikto. From the nikto man page:
>
> <quote>
> -id
>           ID and password to use for host Basic host authentication.
> Format is "id:password".
> </quote>
>
> Does it mean that Nikto hasn't supported the http-method-request post
> form authentication?

No. Nikto only supports HTTP Basic authentication. There are some
hacks you could probably do to the code to get that functionality, but
there's nothing too easy I can think of right off the top of my head.

Sorry for the delayed response!

-Sullo

--

http://www.cirt.net     |      http://www.osvdb.org/