[Nikto-discuss] multi port, multi server scanning

Sullo csullo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 07:15:37 CDT 2011

Sorry for not responding sooner, this got lost in my inbox.

Despite major memory usage enhancements by David, it's still one of the larger challenges when using nikto against a long list of hosts/ports. You can try using the nocache option to reduce the amount of data stored, but you might be better off trying to break up the scan into smaller chunks.

-Sullo

Sent from my iPhone