[Nikto-discuss] More quiet output (no questions after scan?)

Sullo csullo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 22:08:36 CST 2010

Edit nikto.conf and change the UPDATES value. The default is YES...

# Nikto can submit updated version strings to CIRT.net. It won't do this w/o
permission. You should
# send updates because it makes the data better for everyone ;)  *NO* server
specific information
# such as IP or name is sent, just the relevant version information.
# UPDATES=yes   - ask before each submission if it should send
# UPDATES=no    - don't ask, don't send
# UPDATES=auto  - automatically attempt submission *without prompting*

http://www.cirt.net     |      http://www.osvdb.org/