[Nikto-discuss] Nikto 2.1.2 released

Sullo sullo at cirt.net
Mon Jul 12 08:30:17 CDT 2010

Please note that I repackaged the release due to a large number of
trashy OSX files making it into the tarball. As a result, the md5
values have changed. The new ones are:

    * nikto-2.1.2.tar.bz2        42fd9748dc2d3949553a83660c36a503
    * nikto-2.1.2.tar.gz          ffee01c5e8561f65d14a320a226f8220

Just wanted to clear up any confusion beforehand.

--

http://www.cirt.net     |      http://www.osvdb.org/