[Nikto-discuss] Science work

David Lodge dave at cirt.net
Fri Feb 5 14:06:41 UTC 2010

On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 13:35:18 -0000, Vladimir Passwordoff
<pswrdf at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello. My name is Vladimir, I'm Russian student. On the 5 course of
> Information Security Faculty (MEPHI). And I'm interesting in your project
> (Nikto). I want to help your project. Would you offer me some science
> work?

We can always use developers to help with Nikto, as it is open source you
can work on the open bugs or adding facilities through the assembla
development page:
https://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/Nikto_2

You'll need to get an Assembla account and request to join the team. The
trac database has a list of currently open issues -- or if you can think
of other things to add.

Could I ask that if you decide to help, you post your first few patches to
a bug report so that Sullo or I can make sure that fit in with the way
we're taking Nikto forward?

Thanks

dave