[Nikto-discuss] Nikto version 2.1.1 released!
sullo at cirt.net
Tue Feb 2 20:19:49 UTC 2010
I'm happy to announce the immediate availability of Nikto 2.1.1!
Nikto is an open source web server scanner which performs
comprehensive tests against web servers for multiple items, including
over 6100 potentially dangerous files/CGIs, checks for outdated
versions of over 950 servers, and version specific problems on over
In addition to bug fixes, 2.1.1 contains some new functionality, including:
- New remote file inclusion (RFI) testing
- Over 2300 new RFI tests (courtesy RSnake/OSVDB)
- Sending of each test ID in the User-Agent
- Libwhisker 2.5, which includes 2 new IDS evasion techniques
- Ability to run specific plugins
- XML report now includes SSL information
See the CHANGELOG.txt file, cirt.net or assembla.com for the full list
nikto-2.1.1.tar.bz2 = 4a7ca9634190eba8cac9847117a72446
nikto-2.1.1.tar.gz = a9404c3f464b08f3f48788d5f39e0ca7
As always, feedback, bugs and suggestions welcome.
http://www.cirt.net | http://www.osvdb.org/
More information about the Nikto-discuss