[Nikto-discuss] No web server found on x.x.x.x:1081

Christian Mathieu MATHIEU at fr.ibm.com
Fri Dec 3 17:53:17 CST 2010

 Hello team

I got the following message   No web server found on x.x.x.x:1081 scanning
with nikto 2.3.1
I've try to chnage the timeout but  this does not make any difference

D:Sat Dec  4 00:51:35 2010 'Result Hash' = {
        'whisker' => {
                'error' => "opening stream: can't connect: Connect failed:
connect: timeout; A connection attempt failed because the connected party
id not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection
failed because connected host has failed to respond. at
C:\\nikto\\nikto-2.1
.3/plugins/LW2.pm line 5077\n: Bad file descriptor",
                'uri' => '/',
                'MAGIC' => 31340
        }

any advice ?

Thanks

Compagnie IBM France
Siege Social : 17 avenue de l'Europe, 92275 Bois-Colombes Cedex
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 621.762.174 ?
SIREN/SIRET : 552 118 465 03644