[Nikto-discuss] Nikto Feature enhancement

David Lodge dave at cirt.net
Mon Sep 28 06:50:16 UTC 2009

On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 22:54:56 +0100, David Klein <davidkl at ivision.com.au>
wrote:
> On hearing your idea, I must admit I like it better.

I have proof of concept code for nikto-shell; and this is useful in
testing plugins -- though it is nowhere near a release ready state. This
was really to prove to myself which bits of Nikto can be swapped out to
the interface.

> As far as UI interface goes, would you consider something like
> Fast-Track currently has?

Maybe, I haven't used Fast-Track at all (and can't find screenshots on the
web). But, I'm not the world's best UI designer, so I'm always happy for
people to help :-)

Once I've stopped finding bugs in 2.1.0 and release it, then I will look
at UIs. My initial goals will be nikto-shell and a proxy interface.
Anything else is only guaranteed if I can find the time and it interests
me -- or somebody does some of the legwork first, then I can plagurise
them :-)

dave