[Nikto-discuss] False positives ?

titans team titansteamadmin at gmail.com
Tue May 12 15:05:45 UTC 2009

Hi Dave and Al,

Dave, I had not made the link between your morning's email and that cause in
my previous message to you, the directories where indeed present on the
server (that was the Nikto message I did not understand)
The difference is that here, none of the directory (or files) metionned in
my message are present on the server..
Thus I thought this was a different "issue" but seems to be the same, right
?

BR,
Nick