[Nikto-discuss] All options section

Sullo csullo at gmail.com
Wed May 6 02:38:11 UTC 2009

I would recommend checking out the documentation to get some of your
answers, specifically about defaults and the mutation techniques.

The mutation techniques can generate a *lot* of tests, so you may want to
try them out to see how they perform before trying them all and expecting it
to finish any time soon.

http://www.cirt.net     |      http://www.osvdb.org/