[Dataloss] what do you think of a dataloss workshop?

Greg Vickers g.vickers at qut.edu.au
Mon Mar 31 01:40:20 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Allan Friedman wrote:
> [If this is not the right place to discuss this, let's take it elsewhere]
>
> Given the great and increasingly dense and complex discussion on this
> list, I wonder whether there would be any interest in assembling for a

<snip>

Sounds great, I have a thought for your Oceanic list members, myself
included, the AusCERT conference is coming up soon for 2008
(http://conference.auscert.org.au/conf2008/)  It may be too late to
organise a meeting for this year, but for next year, I'd definitely stop
by a Birds of a Feather or something :)

--
Greg Vickers
Phone: +61 7 3138 6902