[Dataloss] what do you think of a dataloss workshop?

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Fri Mar 28 17:10:28 UTC 2008

Both the workshop and thread sound like good ideas.  For the thread,
however, I'd like to ask that everyone PLEASE be careful with quoting and
trimming off excessive footers when replying to the list.  All list mails
are archived on attrition.org and disk space is not an infinite resource.

http://attrition.org/pipermail/dataloss/2008-March/002118.html

Yeah.  What he said.