[Dataloss] Hannaford Information Request

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Mon Mar 17 23:32:18 UTC 2008

Forwarded to the list by request:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kerber at globe.com
To: lyger (lyger at attrition.org)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:09:38 -0400

Hello all,

Ross Kerber here, I'm a Boston Globe business reporter. I'm interested in
learning more about exactly what happened in the case of the breach
disclosed by Hannaford Bros. on Monday, and what's being done about it.  If
you know any more details, could you email me directly or call? Also I'm
interested if you could  provide me any documents,  notices etc. that Visa,
MCard or another party might have sent out that would shed any more light
on what happened.

Thanks & rgds -- Ross

Ross Kerber
Staff Reporter