[Dataloss] State law breach notification websites

Miller, Terry Terry.Miller at finra.org
Tue Jul 15 19:06:23 UTC 2008

Thanks Bill.  I may not have been clear earlier.  I was actually looking
for links to sites which publish notifications made pursuant to state
laws.  I included as examples the sites hosted by MD and NH.  I feel I
have been on such sites for NY and CA but can't find them anymore.  Are
other users aware of such state sites?  If so, I would appreciate any
information or links you may have.

Terry