[Dataloss] Keeping track of idtheft victims of breaches

David Scott david-scott at david-scott.net
Sun Jul 13 22:57:47 UTC 2008

Why don't you sign up for Google alerts?  Pick your tags -  then news
articles, blog posts, etc. will be forwarded to your inbox based on your
criteria.

I currently receive articles on:

Data theft
Data breach
Identity theft

... and several others - this is how I became aware of your e-mail.  Good
luck.

David Scott
Author
I.T. Wars:  Managing the Business-Technology Weave in the New Millennium
http://businessforum.com/DScott_02.html