[Dataloss] [Fwd: CO DMV data leakage issue(s)]

Arshad Noor arshad.noor at strongauth.com
Wed Jul 9 17:42:36 UTC 2008

I stand corrected, Lyger; I got my numbers mixed up with
an analysis I'd done of the largest breaches that did NOT
involve stolen laptops/desktops/tapes/etc. - essentially
breaches of live, running systems which could not have been
prevented by full-disk or storage-device based encryption.

Thanks for the link reference.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.