[Dataloss] NY postal worker stealing & using credit cards

TS Glassey tglassey at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 22 17:25:47 UTC 2008

IANAL (I am NOT a lawyer) but the USPS is no longer a pure federal agency
but rather a Corporation which is a fully owned subsidiary of the US
Government per se. That means likely that Sovereign Immunity will prevent
the employee's themselves from being liable until they leave the employee of
the Entity.

Todd Glassey