[Dataloss] CEOs deserve jail for data breaches

Max Hozven mhozven at tealeaf.com
Wed Apr 9 17:53:36 UTC 2008

My 2 cents is that we should make sure that whistle-blowers are
protected
and a large portion of fines collected go to potential victims of
identity theft
(as opposed to all going down some rat-hole of a government bureaucracy.

Sending CEO's to jail for actions of someone way down the food-chain
could have
the undesired effect of not having good people want to be CEO's anymore,
and in this
economic situation, we need all the good people we can get at the top.

-Max
 Note: Opinions expressed are that of myself only.