[Dataloss] They Take it Seriously? Oh, Sure

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Wed Jan 10 10:13:57 EST 2007

We just had an interesting briefing here at The Institute about
compliance enforcement and how little personal action and even less
regulatory action is being taken with regard to GLB, SOX, FFIEC, PCI
etc.

--
B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org