[Dataloss] (article) "We recovered the laptop!" ... so what?

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Mon Feb 12 08:57:54 EST 2007

We should come up with a canned response to send spokespeople anytime
they're quoted in an article as saying the laptop was recovered and
"it appeared none of the data was affected".

--
B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org