[Dataloss] IN: Hacker gets state credit card info

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Sat Feb 10 07:42:46 EST 2007

Which reminds me - I'm going to be by annoying self and suggest we
start tracking confirmed compliance violations. We know TJX violated
PCI and the Indiana case certainly does.

It would be interesting to also note if action is taken since there is
an increasing realization that compliance laws and standards aren't
really being enforced - much to the frustration of companies spending
thousands to millions of dollars on meeting these laws/standards.

--
B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)