[Dataloss] Breach notice: Cooks Illustrated

George Toft george at myitaz.com
Fri Sep 22 11:50:40 EDT 2006

I think it would be beneficial to the group as a whole to discuss how
one files a FOIA request - what is involved, how long it takes, etc.

Since many companies call the FBI when there is a breach, perhaps a FOIA
request filed with them might be beneficial?

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department
www.myITaz.com
480-544-1067

Confidential data protection experts for the financial industry.