[Dataloss] Breach notice: BCTGM Local 192 Union

lyger lyger at attrition.org
Sat Sep 16 21:09:50 EDT 2006

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006, Adam Shostack wrote:

": " Can I suggest you use a longer identifier, or are you planning to give
": " up after the first 10,000 breaches?
": "
": "
": " On Fri, Sep 15, 2006 at 07:25:24PM -0500, Chris Walsh wrote:
": " | This one is another from the state of North Carolina's response to my
": " | FOIA request.
": " |
": " | I am assigning it a UID of "CW-0006".

We actually discussed this at length over several emails.  As it stands,
we still have well under 400 breaches listed in DLDOS.  Even at a rate of
one per day from this point forward, that would be another 26 years or so
until we cross into the 5-digit realm.

At that point, our future generations will probably be able to figure out
how to switch out the existing identifier in mere nanoseconds. :)